View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 01:11 PM   #24
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks for hanging with me when I kept not getting it! LOL I got talked through the whole thing today with a GoDaddy tech. I do get unlimited pages, and I can have direct links to the pages. (As well as a nice drop-down feature (from the "Free Flash Fiction" heading) on the "home" page to help visitors to the website pick a flash fiction story.)

[Self-Promotion is not allowed in this forum - and you know this - MODERATOR]

So now I can just put all my flash fiction in there. I really don't think I would've done it without you guys, especially because I didn't think it could be done. Really appreciate you hanging with me and encouraging me through it all.
The deciding factor was your persistence. Congratulations.

rjb
arjaybe is online now   Reply With Quote