View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 07:50 AM   #50
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Munch View Post
I hate threads like this... My To Read list always doubles...

+1.

I can suggest some mysteries, in case the OP is interested, no one has mentioned that genre too much yet. I was never interested in the genre until a couple years ago but now I love them. The Harry Bosch series by Michael Connolly is excellent. The C.J. Box series featuring Wyoming game warden Joe Pickett, is one of my favorite mystery series. It is a consistently enjoyable series with a likeable main character, exciting mysteries, vivid outdoors imagery,and each book takes a look at an interesting social issue. Light and entertaining reading that is also smart. Start with Open Season.

I've also gotten into Scandinavian mysteries. Stieg Larsson's books are awesome, and I've also really been enjoying Jo Nesbo's fascinating Harry Hole seires (start with Redbreast) and Arnaldur Indrisason's Inspector Erlendur series (start with Jar City AKA Tainted Blood).

Happy reading
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote