View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 01:41 PM   #139
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
QI +1 on that.
=X= as it was pointed out, even if it's bed sheet golf just for fun, and no relationship plans involved, some of us just think that the chance a complete non-reader would be plainly too boring, that the risk isn't worth taking.
I'd personally even prefer a recognisable bookworm chick, let the look being secondary, over every majority labelled 'hottie' if I can see she's ignorant towards reading. Good sex is not a mindless activity. Somebody clearly unwilling to open her/himself for the mental depth only books can deliver is IMO most probably NOT being open minded enough to be an interesting! sexual partner.

I think that putting the OP in a nutshell would be:
"Assuming a high probability that a non-reader would be too boring to mean fun."
If that's the case I second it.
Just push ups with a boner ain't worth it.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote