View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 07:24 PM   #111
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
Thank you for the info. The new report was not identical with older one, but I see no significant differences between them. Probably I missed something, and some differences that appeared unimportant to me is the real cause of the problem. I'm looking into it this weekend.
you're welcome.

now i have no covers at all....so i cleared the thumbnail cache, uninstalled and then reinstalled the latest mobihandler. sigh!! still no covers at all.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote