View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 03:49 PM   #14
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinDu View Post
Does anybody else agree with me? Isn't it insane that the original goal of making it "like using paper" has just passed over the important (maybe #1) pro of reading something in paper---> Namely, YOU CAN WRITE/HIGHLIGHT ON PAPER!!!!
Meh

I for one never write in my books. If I'm going to take notes, I typically use a paper notebook or occasionally type up notes on a separate computer.

That said: I generally agree that annotations are important, especially for education. I expect that as tablets pick up steam, the ereader apps on them will offer options like hand-writing notes.
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote