View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 10:54 PM   #22
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satincat View Post
Folks, I have found a website for this product:

http://www.slickusa.com

Unfortunately, there is no product description. But there is technical support.
Boy, that's literally a case of all Flash and no substance. The web site is all in Flash (total failing marks for that). When you click on the dancing monkeys (sarcasm), you get a pretty picture, but no information about the product (another failing grade).

I'm still going to see if my local, abusive Big Lots has this tomorrow. If I get one, at least I'll be able to return it if it is a POS.

Hey roc, can I trade you Big Lots employees?

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote