View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 05:53 PM   #14
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
My solution: I do not use the Modified (last_modified) column at all. When displayed (not hidden) there are too many conditions that change the value to current date/time for the Modified column to be useful to me. Also, if Modified column is hidden, apparently at some point all the values in it change. disappear, I'd guess if it is hidden at the next restart. Edit: For example adding or removing a column would automatically reset all the values to now.

Date (date books added) is much more useful as an indicator of something more concrete.

Last edited by unboggling; 01-17-2014 at 04:29 AM. Reason: strike/edit.
unboggling is offline   Reply With Quote