View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:54 AM   #31
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
That's quite cool, ah-! I've been thinking about trying to get debian running on my Glo as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah- View Post
The only thing that bugs me about this is that to refresh the display, I still need to use pickel to update the screen
Did you try the screen refresh binaries from my Tetris port? Tonyv also posted some code to refresh the eink display in this post.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote