View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 03:29 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackshot91 View Post
That might be what I'm looking for, actually.

Now, could you explain that process to me as if I'm a complete idiot?

I have the Quality Check plugin and I found the option to "Check ePub structure > Check NCX TOC with < 3 entries"

I am lost though. How do I change the threshold? What's a (loop)? And then every other step happened and I feel stupid. :O
A loop is where you start at the top (again) after incrementing a setting.
Many computer programs have For (start value)-Next (until end value) (or While) loops.

in this case, that would be what was needed, But since Calibre has no Macro...You are the Macro

Pick Kiwidudes idea
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote