View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #229
Matan
Enthusiast
Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'Matan can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegan View Post
Is there a way for me to change the Introducer key to the ALT key instead, or will this cause problems? If so, how do I go about doing it? Keeping in mind that I can't telnet into my Kindle, and all I've tried editing so far is the ini files. I changed "Introducer = Shift" in the launchpad.ini to "Introducer = Alt", but it didn't work.
The ALT key is handled differently from other modifiers (such as SHIFT) on the K3, because of the ALT+top row = numbers mapping. When ALT is pressed, no event is sent to the application, only when another key is pressed then two events are sent (or one for a number key without ALT if appropriate).
Matan is offline   Reply With Quote