View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 07:03 PM   #12
Cthulhu
Technologist
Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cthulhu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-500
I guess having that whispernet doodad, and a keyboard, require a bit of boot time. My PRS-500 takes about five seconds, but is more minimalist.

It took me weeks to realise that I could actively shut down the unit, which was nice, because I do not all ways bookmark, and hate dealing with the hardship of hitting one of the numbers and sending myself to some gods-forsaken portion of the text.
Am now much more diligent about bookmarking.
Cthulhu is offline   Reply With Quote