View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:05 PM   #2558
Matt Clark
Matt Clark began at the beginning.

Device: ipad 3
Hello Dr Drib! Thank you for inviting me to shamelessly and endlessly self promote! I'm so fresh at this, I feel I can't yet call myself an author! Still, here goes! I joined the forum today because I have to let my little flimsy article bubble its way up from the darkest depths of unpromoted anonymity. I have to get people to talk about the concept of what I am doing - you see it's not just an article - well it is - but it is a series of articles and I have only written the first one.
Here it is: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Chronicles-A.../dp/B007ZBXQGW
It's a ridiculously ambitious project where I have to build a plane and write about the process of doing it. The thing is, the journey from complete homebuilt/aeronautical novice to accomplished pilot will be emotional, technical, opinionated, and generally aimed at well, anybody really!
To get to the next stage, I must crowd-fund with Kickstarter but before I do that I must build a Facebook/Twitter/YouTube army of followers! So if you could all do me a big favor and look into it, visit my website www.spitfire-variant.com , tweet about it, follow, subscribe and like, etc, etc, maybe, just maybe I can get this baby off the ground!
Thanks in advance to all you discerning dreamers out there!
Matt Clark is offline   Reply With Quote