View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 06:15 PM   #753
Nil Einne
Connoisseur
Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Nil Einne can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I asked Kobo about when they are expecting more stock for the Espresso for their webstore, first I asked via email, before they opened for the day (Friday) I think but after quite a few hours with no reply and seeing someone mention their twitter in another thread, I decided to try it and they seemed to imply they're hoping to have more stock next week https://twitter.com/KoboHelp/status/330433977578041344
Nil Einne is offline   Reply With Quote