View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #6
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
I returned mine ufortunately. I love new gadgets so to return a brand new ereader with all the bells and whistles was already sad (I was going through withdrawals afterwards). Unfortunately mine developed 4 bright pinholes (pixels through which light was coming) within 24 hours of first use. I am sensitive to light, much more than average person (I suspect) so I found myself squinting at it even at the lowest light level. Back to my very basic but cute and user friendly Opus. To cheer myself up I ordered a new skin for it from decalgirl.
I must admit though that it was easy to download a book I bought via ipad, through Odyssey browser. I miss that on Opus.
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote