View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:36 AM   #2
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
It looks interesting, BUT. . .

It doesn't appear on the Alternate History list Amazon generates for me. Stephen King's "11/22/63" still seems the big dog there. Then I noticed you said "Alternative History", so I suspect this is not Alternate History, but REAL history in novelized form.

I couldn't seem to find an Alternative History list. Can you provide a link? I like History in just about any form it's provided, and a list of trending titles might be a fun thing to have access to.

I downloaded the book, Looks good! On my To Be Read list!
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote