View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 04:29 AM   #3922
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzzzie View Post
@Analogus
Hi there!
I've installed the latest Zork version on my PRS-350, there are some really awesome features, congrats, but unfortunately sice I installed it the highlighting tool in notes doesn't work anymore. I tried getting it back by tweaking some PRS+ settings, it works once or twice and then stops working. It worked fine with PRS+ (I used it for a year before I intalled Zork). Given I use this tool on a daily basis, it really annoys me. Do you know if it's fixable? If not, how can I uninstall Zork?
Thanks
I reported this some time back. I use the standard build of Prs+. I have not been able to consistently reproduce the bug. It is not infrequent. Most of the time I am not able to highlight, though I have stopped using the feature of late. The draw / handwriting tool always works though.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote