View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Discussions with Amazon CS about PW Defects

I'm starting this thread at the request of another member so we can make it easier to follow the ongoing discussions some of us are having with Amazon CS regarding our defective PW's.

I left a 1 star review on Amazon due to my Kindle Paperwhite screen issues. Today I received a phone call from Amazon customer service saying they read my review and wanted to talk to me about the problems I was having with the screen. Unfortunately, I missed the phone call. They also emailed me. I'll be calling them tomorrow.

I know xendula is in a similar situation so please feel free to post here and let us know how it goes for you, xendula.

I'll post here here tomorrow and let everyone know what CS has to say.

Last edited by sparklemotion; 10-20-2012 at 10:49 PM.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote