View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #15
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
In addition, the Bamboo stylus I bought yesterday seems to produce prettier lines and track better with Noteshelf, and the palm guard works better because it automatically jumps down when you begin the next line, whereas for Notes Plus you have to pull it down yourself.
Exactly. It's also very easy to start a new page in Noteshelf. The bottom line is that nothing hinders the flow of writing, and I like that.

The thing I miss in Noteshelf is a better way to handle and edit images. I should write to the developers about this too I guess.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote