View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:14 PM   #251
ppoo
Connoisseur
ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.ppoo writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Oops... never mind. I misread that. I thought you were mounting the mmcblk0p3 drive that you just zeroed out. Now that I see it marked in RED, I can see that it is the main partition. Sorry.

Now, looking at it that way, I see a DIFFERENT potential problem. You should mount p1 at /mnt/mmc to test it. Does your mount point at /mnt/us/tmp exist as an EMTPY directory? It is easier just to mount it at /mnt/mmc. Try that...

And you could do an fsck on it before mounting too...
Yes, it's exist /mnt/us/tmp, i created it before all.
I've also tried fsck -text3 /dev/mmcblk0p1 but got error like ...bad magic number in superblock....
Now, I'm waiting a completely black screen with no tree. Is it OK ?
ppoo is offline   Reply With Quote