View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #8
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by coinín View Post
I've loved my pets of various species so much, and think that there probably isn't that much different between my beloved dog and a pig.
There isn't much difference between a dog and a pig. Pigs are probably as intelligent, and can be trained like dogs (even house trained).

Sheep and Cattle, however, are pretty stupid animals.

But I'm all for lab-grown meat. It's probably the only way we'll be able to grow enough meat to meet demand without ruining the planet, as well as being less cruel.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote