View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007, 09:37 AM   #10
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Okay, there's real content there, Harry, but thirty or forty thousand just isn't enough, frankly. Amazon has 9.9 million, if you can believe a total with a blank search. I can buy nearly everything there that I have wanted to buy. Undoubtedly half of these are duplicates or something else. Still, we're talking millions instead of tens of thousands. At Mobipocket and Fictionwise and even Sony Connect, I see books I'm interested in, but there few that I would want to buy. The intersection between their offerings and my pbook collection, for example, is still far, far less than 5% of my total based on my recent searches. If that's all we're going to see, then this is a fringe business at best and the readers we buy will be useful toys and perhaps little more.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote