View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinita09 View Post
But the problem now is that when I choose a book to start reading, it takes like 25 minutes until it goes from the library to the e-book. I have all my e-books in a memory card and I know that this way it takes longer, but it was never as long as it is now.
25 minutes is far too much. Could you remove anything from the sd-card and transfer the ebooks again with calibre? (maybe it would be a good idea to create a backup first)

Quote:
Originally Posted by argentinita09 View Post
Ps: Sorry for my english! Is not my first language!
Eh, this is MobileRead. Bad english (as mine) is usually not a problem here and your english is really good imho.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote