View Single Post
Old 10-02-2013, 03:43 PM   #28
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Mine is responsive enough for me. It looks like it is the last touch screen Kindle to have speakers, TTS, and 4GB of storage. Those features have been sacrificed in the PW1 and PW2, and I think in the non-touch Kindle 4 as well.
Yeah I thought I would miss the larger storage in the PW, but when I actually fill it to capacity I notice it runs sluggish and I can't find the books I want to read anyway. It takes to much work and time to page through all of the books to find it. So now I only load the books I really want to read.

Well I see that model is discontinued as well. Goodbye TTS. I didn't use it all that much, but it was nice knowing it was there.
new is offline   Reply With Quote