View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 08:52 PM   #87
chuckz
Enthusiast
chuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watchchuckz is clearly one to watch

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimMcLaren View Post
I am certainly not careful with my Pocketbook 302 and it's survived for 2 years. I'd have to disagree with your assessment.

BTW, why are you resurrecting a four month old thread and replying to a year old post? Starting a new thread would have been better.
This is not an assessment - this is an experience.
Someone will combine mine negative and your positive and make an assessment - and decide to buy or not to buy.

I added to this thread because it matches my problem perfectly, talking about the screens.
I still believe that the PB software is superior, if you want me to make an assessment. I am going to miss the dictionaries very much.
The hardware sucks though. It's just a plain fact.

And if your positive experience with 302 is the result of improvements made by the company rather that just a strike of luck - I will be the first to applaud.
However, the company representatives are silent, or are using the argument that everybody's screens suck, which is not true.

Companies who respect themselves and the customers use sturdier designs and don't give us hard time with screen replacements.
chuckz is offline   Reply With Quote