View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 11:30 AM   #114
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossroad Press View Post
Can't agree more that it's important to build the mailing list. Even if the people who buy directly from us choose to buy at Amazon, or B&N it allows us to send notices of new books and products, and to keep building on what success we've had.

I wanted to mention a new service that approached me - it seems to have promise. You can use this to host readings, virtual "events" etc. You can have 20 people in the room with you and with a "hand-raising" sort of technology you discuss one on one with the host. You can have a number of rooms, all who see the same reader/host and interact with him / her so you could do a rather large online reading or q/a through these guys. It's called SHINDIG and (you guessed it) they are at Shindig.com ... I'm going to give it a try soon.
Very interesting! Thank you! And do let us know if you schedule something!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote