View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:08 PM   #41
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
For me it was the other way around, my K4NT had horrible ghosting (a software issue, either an option I was missing or something that was fixed shortly afterward), whereas the Story HD had no visible ghosting.

Going into the menu, and changing landscape orientation, are the two cases where the Story HD does not redraw the screen, thus you get ghosting... until you switch to the next page. Usually not a problem since you don't change orientation all the time.

At least it used to be like that until they added that hideous progress meter at the bottom. Hence the mod which hides most of it... that's where iriver's software is just too simple; they add this new progress bar, but they do not add a setting to switch it off.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote