View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:59 PM   #27
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottdmk View Post
No, not at all. If you'd like to see for yourself, the book in question is A Study in Scarlet, the first Holmes novel.
Ok, I get it, the guy pointed out every spelling, grammar and punctuation error from the original text. I guess that's of some mild interest, but mainly to show how sloppy the typesetting was back in those days!

I originally thought that you meant the original text had footnotes.

Thanks for sharing! I've just finished reading Time For Sherlock Holmes which I found quite entertaining if you don't mind mixing time travel with Sherlock Holmes!
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote