View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 09:07 AM   #722
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I think I posted this before, but in case I didn't here is the special email address B&N set up for contacting them about the FW and eReader transfers fwer@barnesandnoble.com

I don't know if it does any more good that contacting CS through regular methods or if anyone wants to bother with it anymore at this point, but there it is.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote