View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #174
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by saeed.geek View Post
I want each output page be same as input page with 2x zoom, how do I it?
And a suggestion:
please add night mod(black background, white text) to options of k2pdfopt.
I guess I'm not sure what you are asking. Do you want one output page for each input page, or two output pages for each input page? Either way, you should be able to adjust your device resolution settings: width (-w), height (-h), and output dpi (-odpi) to get what you want. You may want to turn wrapping off (-wrap-) and column detection off (-col 1) to prevent k2pdfopt from re-organizing your page--see my faq. I will add black on white processing to the wish list.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote