View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 03:00 PM   #172
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianner View Post
Well, now that I looked more closely I see the problem on page 10. It looks like the problem occurs when there's a table or chart that is in the middle of the page that splits 2 columns. It wasn't too bad in this document, since that only occurred on 1 page. But, I just downloaded the Oct. newsletter and there are 5 pages that have that format. So, I'm a little discouraged. I'm asking the originators of the newsletter to avoid this format.
Dianne--please check your private messages.

Last edited by willus; 09-22-2012 at 09:09 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote