View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 08:54 PM   #22
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Wasn't a date on the Lumineers when they did it by itself. It just suddenly didn't work (I would guess about 10 seconds before I bought the album - I had to get customer service to give me a credit).

So long as you see the offer details on the web page of the album, it should work (there is no indication on the KFire app that there is a deal and you can't see your receipt there, either).

I can't remember any other deals they've done like this that don't have some indication of an ending date. Perhaps it just works until they've absorbed a certain loss?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote