View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 04:09 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballl View Post
Obviously if it wasn't worth having then they would not have the 3.0.3 available to the public. Considering the number of bugs it fixes, whether you experience them or not, it is better to be prepared and update, than wait to be without your Kindle due to those bugs, get it fixed/replaced, THEN update it.

Better to save yourself the hassle and just update. The worst that can happen is you never experience the bugs, the best case is you notice a performance increase.
As a general principle, I don't install "beta" software.

Most of the issues that people have experienced seem to be with the web browser. I don't use the browser on the Kindle at all; I do my mobile web browsing on my iPhone.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote