View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 05:45 PM   #10
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Hi,
I will edit your content.opf and post it for you to use as a model.
Oh, that's very kind of you, thank you.

Quote:
Will you try rerunning epub3-tizer on your valid epub2 version and saving it under a new name. Then rename the new epub output from epub3-itizer to end with .zip and unzip it and post just the unzipped content.opf file here. That way we can see if the problem is with Epub3-itizer or Sigil.
I would -- I don't mind doing so (I'm giving the book away for free on the iBooks store, too) -- but it's too big to post here. Even before adding in the MP3 file it's about 24 megs in size. You can download a slightly-earlier version of it off my website, though -- I'm sure it'll come out with the same "issues," as most of the changes between that version and the most recent one are aesthetic/typographic...

http://www.psymon.com/walden/ebooks/

The book in question (of the four there) is the main anthology, Walden and Beyond -- and if only for reference, it's the very last chapter (the "Postscript," an article which I wrote myself) where I wanted to add in the audio file to play Henry's favourite song.

[Hope it's okay for me to post the link to my website like that -- I recall running into a problem here before that "advertising isn't allowed" in these threads, but that's not my intention here, I'm just sharing the link so you can get the book!]

[EDIT: Oops, I mis-read what you wanted -- sure, I can send along just the content.opf file, but having just sent you the link for the book itself, is that better, so you can run it on that EPUB2 version and actually see yourself all the errors I ran into?]

Last edited by Psymon; 03-05-2016 at 05:53 PM.
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote