View Single Post
Old 03-05-2016, 03:50 PM   #8
Psymon
Chief Bohemian Misfit
Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psymon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, ADE
Hey, thanks guys. I'm using Sigl v. 0.9.3, and epub3-itizer v. 0.3.5 -- and yes, I got all those errors right after simply running the filter on my valid EPUB2 file and then running that through epubcheck. A lot of the errors (as opposed to warnings) had to do with width tags in images and tables, and valign tags in tables, which I switched out to the CSS equivalents -- I'm still stuck with all those warnings, though (289 of them), which I still don't understand the meaning of, and then I got more errors once again when I added in the audio file/code (as I mentioned earlier).

So I guess there is a bug, if it's supposed to come out "perfect." Either that or there's something wrong with my book that's crashing the script when it runs -- but it validates just fine (in EPUB2) so I have no idea what/where there that might be.

So yeah, I guess any help in getting things right would be much appreciated!
Psymon is offline   Reply With Quote