View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 05:13 AM   #133
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Actually the restart does not re-enable the screensaver anymore.
In fact, the password never shows up anymore with me, after doing that ~DS thing.
That I cannot replicate. Just tried on 5.3.3 - and restarting device WILL enable screensavers again when disabled with ~ds. I knew it did on 5.3.1 as well. I don't have a lock screen though - why bother. If someone wants to steal it, they can always bypass the lock-screen and reset the kindle. Valuable data? Sure if they insist on stealing my book, they may as well have fun reading it too.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote