View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 12:57 AM   #125
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
Did some tests, and when enabling ~ds the battery drains faster than with it disabled.
Battery drain in one month just showing the screen saver, is about as much, as with ~ds enabled in one week.

In one week my battery went from 100% to ~25%; while before it would run months on the screensaver (unused). In fact, I don't think I ever gotten the battery as empty as 25%.

Just letting you know guys, seems like ~ds keeps something active.
Perhaps like you say, the whole CPU unit remains on-line, while without it, the device actually goes into sleep mode.
Did you try that with white - screen sleep mode? If it was turned on unused for a whole week that would be pretty darn good. With ~ds it will not go to low power sleep mode by itself.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote