View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:20 PM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
i get that - so you allow find to operate in book view, but not any of the replace options,

I expect I will get used to it. in this instance I was using find / replace to step through a chapter replacing some (but only some) plain hyphens with emdash , & it's easier to see the hyphen usage in context while in book view. (as in: is that a hyphenated word or a misuse of a hyphen that needs changing ...). I've become accustomed to doing that entirely in book view.

I note also that replace & find next, current file, with direction = down, now loops back to start of file & continues to search from there. in the older versions that did not happen: down meant down.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote