View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 08:16 AM   #172
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
v1.2.6 Released

Changes in this release:
  • Add buttons to save and restore the current settings, to allow setting your own easily switched to defaults

This is just a simple usability enhancement for if like me you find yourself switching settings based on a particular book. I have a set of "preferred" settings that I run against new books, that I can now store using the "Save" button and retrieve using "Restore". So if I have a need to temporarily run some of the more "one-off" settings of this plugin or even just a single setting I can do so, then quickly revert back next time. The behaviour is similar to that found on the Metadata configuration dialog.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote