View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 09:50 AM   #169
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@GeckoFriend - I can guess what the problem is, it is another permutation of interactions between different options (and obviously a bug in the plugin).

You have ticked the "Add/replace jacket" option at the same time as "Insert/replace cover". If it happens to be a book that didn't previously have a jacket, then the code will hit the error you see.

To avoid the error, just run Modify ePub twice - the first time without Insert/replace cover ticked. I'll push a fix tonight when I get home to verify it is the case. I don't add jackets myself so didn't catch it.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote