View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:35 AM   #13
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
=spindlegirl;1994365......."I should be able to read it, no questions asked, no "but how do I get this to work on MY device?" no, "I bought this book, and excitedly downloaded it on calibre but it won't work?". (or stuff that doesnt' even download to calibre and stays affixed to the website to read on Chrome)

DRM is utter crap and does not belong on material that a person owns.
That's the problem right there. You did'nt buy a book. If you read the license agreement, what you paid for is the use of the store's software to read the supplied file with their reading software. You didn't buy a book. You bought a license to read on their terms. Just saying....not agreeing.

Last edited by wannabee; 03-07-2012 at 08:38 AM.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote