View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:29 AM   #12
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
All true, Spindlegirl. However, currently the vast majority of ebook buyers don't even know about DRM. So it is not going away for some time. Given that the only choices for me are to either follow your example and don't read the books I want or to get them and un-DRM them I choose the latter. I admire your principles, but I think it won't make a difference. I spread the word about the evils of DRM, but I live with it while it is still around.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote