View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 05:52 AM   #5
merrygoblin
merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.merrygoblin for a long time would go to bed early.

Device: Sony PRS-650, HTC Desire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cue View Post
Thanks banjobama.
I'm not sure if it's from the SD or internal memory to be honest. I think it may be from the SD card. It's just a folder on my computer desktop called "PRS600 backup". It might even be a combination of both. So am I safe to delete everything else except the media folder? I don't want to keep settings and things like that, as long as my books and notes remain, then I'm happy.
I'd be careful, in that case.

I'm not an expert, but I think the notes are in an XML file (and possibly other files too if you have any handwritten notes) somewhere in the file structure of the main memory of the reader (not sure exactly where).

Depending on how you organise your books and put them on the reader from the computer, I think they may be put by default in one of those directories by the Sony Reader PC software. Calibre, as I recall, organises them differently (using seperate directories by author off the root directory?).
merrygoblin is offline   Reply With Quote