View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #32
Assassin
Connoisseur
Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Assassin writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: kindle
For me books of all kinds are like any other product I buy. I don't have to buy any product if I judge it the price be higher that I put it's value to me. If beef is too expensive I can buy pork, chicken or fish. The same with books; just because I want it doesn't mean a publishing house or an indie author has to put the price low enough to entice me. If it sells at a price reasonable to others but too high for me that's as it should be. If the books doesn't sell at a higher price it will drop according to supply and demand. The market does and will set the price.
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote