View Single Post
Old 03-29-2014, 03:59 AM   #850
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenH View Post
Quick message for Vlad (and anyone else playing with the server files)- My brother took a very quick look at how the kindle was rendering things. He mentioned a few things- first, it appears the json script to submit changes to the UI choices isn't being run- so a submit button might solve that problem. Second- the font-squish should be something simple to work out in divs. Since I bugged him about it over dinner we didn't have time to talk too much about things. He said he'd be willing to look more if needed later. May bug him if there's time, but I'm swamped right now, so it can't be anytime very soon, unfortunately.

Just a quick note about things. I'm also willing to post up pictures of the interface for ya, Vlad- not sure if anyone has sent it to you or not. Everything is working except for some interface tweaks, so it might be fairly simple to fix.
A user sent some pictures 3 or 4 months ago but lost interest as soon as I sent him a beta to test. So yes please send them to me (my email is in the README). I want to fix it, I just need some help .

Last edited by vlad59; 03-29-2014 at 08:54 AM.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote