View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 12:48 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Thanks for the update on the sequels.

I really enjoyed Mistborn, and according to my TBR list, I won't run out of things to read. So I think I'll wait for #2 to come out in e-format before getting #3.
But you see, #2 is available in eBook format. But, because you don't own a Kindle and Amazon is in bed with Tor, you get screwed. This exclusivity is causing you to not be able to read a book that you want to read. Tor gave free eBooks to us. They gave us a lot of the first book in a series. Now, if you've read some of these books and want the rest as an eBook, you can't get it. Not unless you have a Kindle. Is this fair of Tor to their customers? Heck no! It's not fair to you who does want #2. So while Fictionwise does have #3, it will do you no good until they get #2 and they won't for at least six months.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote