Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 01:04 PM   #72
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
Is there a possibility to unroot the T2 EU Version?
HI ,
there is any guide to root the t2?
I mean yes I am aware you did it, but how to unroot the T2? I have a lot of documentation for T1, but not for T2, somebody can reply maybe it is like to root a T1, but sorry the main reason why I am not rooting is because without a step guide I would not dare to brick the device. I understand that there is not too much interest on this subject, but still I am afraid to follow step by step a T1 guide, because the name of the update, the files etc are different and if I could minimize the risk to destroy the t2 would be great
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote