View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #6
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeMonkey View Post
Installed this onto my Cool-ER... It is way better than I'd imagined

There's no real need for a backdoor - you can get an actual terminal running on it, and practically everything is configurable via the settings or config files...
Damn.
I'm jealous. I'd love to try it too, but I don't dare trying it, because I know the hardware is different :-(

I suppose I could try to replace the U-Boot files, but I doubt this would be a good idea.

I guess I'll have to content myself with rummaging through the files...
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote