View Single Post
Old 12-27-2007, 07:08 AM   #1
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
MobileRead E-Book Genre List

Inspired by the Project Gutenberg Bookshelves, I've made a list of books available on Mobileread sorted by genre. No mainstream literature titles, just Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Mystery/Suspense, Horror, Westerns, Adventure, Travel, Poetry, Humor, etc.

I haven't read all these books, so I have relied on the posters' descriptions of the books and/or the author's reputation. I'm sure there are some mistakes and omissions so let me know if you see any.
updated- 3/3/2008
Attached Files
File Type: txt MobileRead Bookshelves.txt (42.0 KB, 1230 views)

Last edited by BenG; 03-03-2008 at 07:23 PM.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote