View Single Post
Old 07-03-2014, 02:09 PM   #3
jscarbo
Addict
jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jscarbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW2, Nook HD+, Nexus 7
I'm also voting and have finished all of the professional fiction (novels, novellas, novelettes and short stories), except Wheel of Time, which I'm about half way through, and the Campbell Award nominees. I hope to finish all but I may not have time. I've ranked the ones I've finished but won't cast my ballot for at least another week or two.

I'm reluctant to disclose my ranking because I don't want to influence other voters but will say that most of my rankings were fairly easy to decide except Best Novel, which of course I can't decide until I've finished Wheel of Time. I will say that it's still in the running for me but I felt that at least one other of the nominated novels is certainly worthy of the Best Novel award. I hated all of the short stories and will vote "no award" for the category.

I'm not sure if I'll vote in any of the other categories and certainly won't vote in several, such as related works and dramatic presentations because I know nothing about them and have no interest in them.
jscarbo is offline   Reply With Quote