View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:33 PM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali_86 View Post
thanks AlPe and DiapDealer,
I tried lekts and it is awesome but unfortunately its doesn't support making notes, highlights and share for text.

I'm working on an e learning book and I need canvas, javascript and html5 to create rich interactive ebook for since, math and social science .

I know there is a great tool like iBooks Author which has a lot of features to create rich interactive ebook but unfortunately it works on ipad and ibooks only , and the client need his book to work on any os !!! so I think epub3 is the best solution but my problem is the epub3 reader!!

I think readium is the best reader for pc but I still can't find a great epub3 reader for Ipad.
There is no app for the iPad that does ePub 3. There are hardly any Readers that do ePub 3. Your client is going to have you make an eBook that cannot be sold. There's no market for ePub 3 as there's no place to actually view it. If you make it for iBooks, then you'll at least be able to sell it through Apple. But otherwise, all you are doing is wasting your time and the client's money.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote